Friday, July 24, 2009

My Story

I'm a former active-duty Marine that used to be in killer shape. Like most people, life happened. 8 years later I was married, had gone to school for my degree, was a father of 3, had a career sitting behind a desk, tending to lower back problems and my flexibility had gone to the crapper. Completely stressed out and 35 lbs of fat heavier I knew I had to change my lifestyle. I tried the trendy diets and gimmicky equipment, but nothing worked. It wasn't until I met a couple of guys who helped me relearn healthy habits, introduced me to an incredible fitness program and taught me about eating right. The results were so amazing that I decided to become a personal trainer and help others achieve their health and fitness goals using the proven methods I learned. I don't know everything about fitness, but I know what's worked for me and have seen it work for everyone that is willing to make a commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment